Orbotech Inkjet™ 600 - Additive Printing Solutions for IC Packaging Production
Consistent, High-Quality Printing with DotStream Technology™
- Advanced mechanical drop control and placement accuracy
- Programmable multi LED-based UV pinning on-the-fly
- Designed print heads to meet the unique needs of IC packaging production with long-life components
High Accuracy and Dynamic Scaling Modes
- Various scaling modes including Partial Scaling – each strip, sub-area or unit comes with the option of scaling according to its unique distortion or misplacement
- Fast rotating table & Partial Scaling facilitate on-the-fly correction of die misplacement on carriers, including JEDEC
Proven Solution in HVM
- 24/7 production at leading OSATs and IDMs
- Longest (›1 year) PH lifetime in the market
Easy and Flexible Digital Operation
- High flexibility over conventional operational techniques
- Automated data transfer from CAM via an intuitive and operation-friendly interface
- Extensive product traceability printing feature with 2D barcode and more
Package Legend Marking
Select inks can be utilized for simple and safe package legend marking, 2D barcode and serialization on a variety of materials (molds, metals, solder, Si), without compromising accuracy and flexibility.
Direct Isolation Layer Printing
Print isolation layers directly on metal and organic substrates as a low-cost alternative solution to the traditional exposure process.
Underfill Dam Printing
Save space and costs when preventing underfill leakage by depositing a protective barrier to seal off the surrounding die or passive component area.