The SPT200 replaces traditional spin coating equipment, providing more uniform coverage of side walls in difficult to coat applications.Ultrasonic spray has been used for photoresist deposition for years, and is a well proven method for semiconductor lithography manufacturing.
SPT200 is configured with Vortex or AccuMist ultrasonic spray shaping nozzles, depending upon coating requirements. Sono-Tek’s team of application engineers ensures the correct configuration for each process. At the heart of the system is Sono-Tek’s patented ultrasonic nozzle technology. All ultrasonic nozzles feature up to 95% reduction in material consumption, non-clogging performance, and precise, targeted spray patterns at ultra-low flow rates.
Unique system features include:
- Automated spray coating with recipe storage
- Designed for 100, 150, 200, and 300mm wafers
- Precision temperature control
- Integrated wafer lockdown
- Highly repeatable syringe pump with auto refill
- Manual wafer load/unload
- Highly repeatable, stable process