For the first time GES High Voltage, Inc. will attend SEMICON WEST 2018, the leading show that connects the entire extended microelectronics supply chain.
GES will display its extensive portfolio of premium high voltage connectors performing from 1 kV to 100 kV (DC) in diverse configurations.
High voltage transmission is substantial in a variety of complex manufacturing and testing operations that rely on “ionized radiation” where kinetic energy is sufficient to manipulate or penetrate atomic formations.
Located near New York City /USA and Munich/Germany (HQ) GES products are favored by demanding customers worldwide and deemed as highly reliable and well-engineered solutions for sensitive applications in industry and science. MEET US AT BOOTH 643.
GES DISPLAY HIGHLIGHTS
- The new Series 100 single-pin HV connectors, a significantly improved redesign.
- The new Series MCS, a small and favorably priced multi-pin HV connector.
- The upcoming redesign of Series MC is introduced and can be previewed.
- Series-MOD, modular HV connectivity enabling high versatility and flexibility.
- Our connector, your step ahead: CUSTOMIZATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS