The GPX series are bipolar, floating, high-power, fully-programmable, electrostatic chuck power supplies for 200mm, 300mm and 450mm semiconductor wafer processing. They are compatible with Coulombic and Johnsen-Rahbek electrostatic chucks in applications such as RIE, ICP, PECVD and EUV lithography.
• High-power capability for driving large-area Johnsen-Rahbek electrostatic chucks
• Efficient switch-mode topology runs cool without forced air
• Output can be fully-floating, ground referenced or biased
• Voltage output follows user defined chuck and dechuck algorithms
• Up to four chuck and dechuck programs can be edited and stored for process flexibility
• Operation can be controlled by the front panel, analog and digital I/O, USB interface or Ethernet interface
• Wafer sensor adapts to various chuck sizes and RF delivery systems
• Small size conserves instrument rack space
GPX series power supplies can be factory configured to operate from 24VDC or 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz.
Dimensions: 82.5mm (H) x 210.0mm (W) x 300mm (D), 2U rack enclosure
Panel Width: 241.3 mm (half-rack)
GPX300 – 0 to ±3.0kV, 25W (8.5mA continuous) bipolar, fully floating, electrostatic chuck power supply
GPX600 – 0 to ±6.0kV, 50W (8.5mA continuous) bipolar, fully floating, electrostatic chuck power supply
GPX series power supplies can be factory configured to operate from 24VDC or 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz. Rack-mounting hardware is included.
*Available Q3 2018