2 teardown tracks - 9 modules - by System Plus Consulting
Our device teardowns cover more than 3,500 teardowns of mobile phones of all tiers, including smartphones, feature phones, and basic phones, as well as tablets, including iPads, the Samsung Galaxy, and the Microsoft Surface. Our device coverage also includes access to hundreds of wearable teardowns, including activity trackers, smart watches, trackers, VR devices, and high-tech jewelry. Smart Home teardowns include all things that make the home smart: smart thermostats, smart lighting, smart switches, surveillance cameras, smart smoke detectors, home automation hubs, and security devices. Automotive includes devices for ADAS as radar, camera, LiDAR and Computing Unit. Infotainment includes devices as cluster display, IVI display and sliver Box. Telematics includes devices as 4G/5G, V2X, GPS/WiFi/Bluetooth. Electrification includes devices as on-board charger, DC-DC converter, inverter and BMS. Finally, other ECU includes devices as safety ECU and lighting.
Web-based format, in addition to PDFs and Excels, allows access to immediate updates as our teardowns progress. Thanks to this portal, you can:
• View features and specs of each device or component
• Browse, zoom, and download imagery using our interactive tools
• Perform robust database searches on specific devices or components, and then download the sections of our teardown report that’s most relevant to them
• View detailed parts lists, BOMs, and cost summary, and then follow links to other devices employing the same component
• Plot power measurement data across all tests
• Access data updated weekly
This product provides access to all the system teardown realized by System Plus Consulting. You can get into them through a Single Track Item offer, through a Teardown Track Module offer that gather all the systems of one family, and through broader offer that is a Teardown Track and covers all the Consumer or Automotive systems.