The SMART is a versatile design allowing fast adaptation to customer requirements and suits for emerging applications.
Adopting a modular design, a common robotics core is interfaced with several loading stages and end effectors assisted by a highly configurable and adaptative robotic software controller.
The SMART addresses the challenges raised by standard Si applications and emerging applications such as 3D IC and advanced packaging.
With its high flexibility and versatility, the SMART is fully adaptable with different module's type (metrology, inspection, process).
Moreover, Recif Tool Controller has proven compatibility with the leading equipment software controllers on the market.
- Single or dual handler; Single or dual aligner
- Flexible integration scenarios
- EFEM compatibility demonstrated with main software controller
- (PEER Group PTO V7.2 , AIS Tool Commander, Agileo A²ECF)
- Flexible and robust robotics based on 450mm design demonstrated at imec
- Robotics compatible with 300mm (Si, compound, glass), 450mm, dicing frames
- Successful integrations in 2018 with OEM modules within EU project