The HERCULES NIL, a fully-integrated UV nanoimprint lithography track solution for wafers up to 200 mm, is the latest addition to EVG’s NIL product portfolio. Based on a modular platform, the HERCULES NIL combines EVG’s proprietary SmartNIL imprinting technology with cleaning, resist coating and baking preprocessing steps. This turns the HERCULES NIL into a “one stop shop”, where bare wafers are loaded into the tool and fully processed nanostructured wafers are returned.
To optimize the process chain, the system can be used to fabricate multiple-use soft stamps - which are a cornerstone for high-volume production - without requiring additional equipment. As a special feature, the tool can be upgraded with a Class 1* (ISO 3) capable mini-environment to guarantee the lowest defect rates and highest-quality master replication.
By providing a complete NIL solution for high-volume manufacturing, the HERCULES NIL strengthens EVG’s leadership position in full-area NIL equipment solutions.
*according to US FED STD 209E
Nanoimprinting with High-performance Process Modules:
- Combines pre-processing and SmartNIL ®
- Volume-proven imprinting technology with superior replication fidelity
- Fully-automated imprinting and controlled low-force detachment for maximum working stamp reusability
- Enables mass manufacturing of 40 nm structures
- Supports a wide range of structure sizes and shapes
- Optional mini-environment and climate control for best process stability and yield
Most Cost-effective High-resolution Production Solution:
- Optimized modular platform for high throughput
- Low cost of ownership due to multiple-use soft stamp technology
- Includes working stamp manufacturing capability
- Master template lifetime comparable to masks used for optical lithography
- Fastest curing times due to high-power lamp house
- Easy to operate and maintenance-friendly