The new online standalone metrology system is designed to measure material properties such as Cu, Ni, SnAg, and other critical chemical species in plating solutions used in wafer packaging and other applications. With a module design, systems can be configured to meet your requirements. Built upon ECI’s proven QUALI-FILL® chemical management platform, this robust system seamlessly integrates into production and R&D fabs and complies with the latest SECS/GEM and safety guidelines.
The QUALI-FILL LIBRÅ K series extends metrology performance to an ultra-clean and ultra-safe wafer fab environment. It supports the monitoring of plating chemicals used for wafer-level packaging processes such as RDL, TSV, Micro Bumping, and UBM processes such as SOC, fan-out, and others.
The QUALI-FILL LIBRA A system is designed for the harsh environment of printed circuit board manufacturing. It specializes in the analyses of plating chemicals in PCB and PLP manufacturing, such as Electroplated Cu, Ni, Au, Sn, Sn-alloys and Electroless Cu, Ni, Au, Pd, and Zincate.
The smart QUALI-DOSE system seamlessly integrates with QUALI-FILL LIBRA systems to precisely dose plating baths with replenishing solutions.
- Incorporating multiple analytical methods to identify and measure the concentrations of critical chemical species
- Flexible, modular design supports different types of manufacturing lines
- Simultaneous analysis of numerous chemistries
- Simultaneous close-loop integration to multiple plating process tools
- Support multiple tanks for each chemistry
- Communicate with fabs CIM via SECS/GEM
- The QUALI-FILL LIBRÅ analyzers' key advantages are its proprietary and patented methods to detect and measure contaminants such as additive by-products, photoresist, and trace of foreign metals. These contaminants affect plating results and are critical to controlling the quality of the plated products.
- Unparalleled accuracy and repeatability achieved with the use of low-cost, minimal reagent solutions. High-value analyses with low-cost-per analysis and low consumables.
- Monitors and enable process insight to control process solutions and waste streams for recycling or treatment
- Flexible configurations with a wide application range
- Smart dosing capabilities to tighten process
- ECI provides fast development times for brand new chemistries
1 cabinet: 762 mm (30") W x 2064 mm (81.2") H x 610 mm (24”) D
2 cabinets: 1426 mm (56.1”) W x 2064 mm (81.2”) H x 610 mm (24”) D
3 cabinets: 2140 mm (84.2”) W x 2064 mm (81.2”) H x 610 mm (24”) D
- AC: 180 - 245 Vac 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps
- Data Communication: Multiple communication protocols: Serial, TCP/IP, RS-232, SECS/GEM
- Conforming Standards: CE, KRWA, SEMI S2-S8 SEMI F47, NFPA-79