The microscope scanner AQUILA for the inspection of semiconductors, ceramics and glass wafers (e.g., SiC, Si, GaAs, GaN, sapphire, LEDs, OLEDs, MEMS, PCBs, die) is based on an automated platform, which delivers high-throughput solutions of round (up to 12”) and rectangular wafers (up to 500x500 mm²). Based on the configuration the system consists of a robot handling and several measurement stations, allowing multi-channel inspection, like BF, DF, TL, DIC, PL, Pol, confocal, interferometry, thermography, spectrometry. Typically resolutions of 0.1 to 5 μm are achieved in combination with optimized illumination techniques using UV, VIS and/or IR.
- Surface and Volume Defects (microcracks, scratches, bumps, flaking, particles, pits, inclusions, chippings, crystal defects, etc.)
- Evaluation of Structures (laser pattern, etching processes, component arrangement, conductor tracks, critical dimension, overlay measurement, flatness, etc.)
What is special about Intego’s inspection solutions?
- Customized inspection, handling and image processing solutions
- Wide range of inspection techniques with sub-micron sensitivity
- Individually selected cameras and objectives for optimum results
- Multi-channel image acquisition based on MFPGA control
- Multiple-station solutions for high-throughput applications
- Real-time hard-/software autofocus control for either on-the-fly or stop-and-go motion
- Increased depth-of-focus inspection for raised and uneven surfaces
- CAD-based inspection and measurement (e.g. dxf format)
- Ambitious defect detection and classification solutions
- Sophisticated metrology applications (e.g. CD measurement)
- Customized MES interfaces (e.g., SECS/GEM or WebServices)
- Special clean room design (up to ISO 4)