UltraVac insulation materials offer very precise dimensions, surface quality and homogeneity in particular at complex part designs. This way, we implement individual and application-specific unique shapes or small series made of polycrystalline mullite/alumina wool (PCW) for diffusion and CVD furnaces up to 1500°C (2732°F) operation temperature.
The structure of the vacuum-formed insulation shapes remains stable even at high temperature. Thanks to the very good thermal shock behaviour, UltraVac is suitable for use in high-temperature furnaces with rapid temperature gradients.
Your benefits with UltraVac:
- For diffusion and CVD furnace up to 1500°C (2732°F) operation temperature
- Shapes ready for installation available as vestibule blocks or insulation tubes as single parts or small series
- Complex design possible
- Very good thermal shock behaviour
- Stable structure at high temperatures
- Longer life time compared to common used vacuum formed insulation parts