Volume Production Applications
- High yield production by PVD: Metallisation, TCOs, AlN, optical reflectors and absorbers.
- Proven reliable wafer handling by Brooks MAG7 robot
- Cassette-to-cassette, wafer slot integrity, Wafer mapping
- Advanced high temperature PVD processing of non-standard semicon solutions
- Multi magnetron chambers for true co-deposition
- Automatic loading to batch fixture
- Bottom-up or top-down processing
- SEGS/GEM Interface option
- Process frame for epitaxial growth of thin films at elevated temperatures up to 1000°C
- Glancing Angle deposition at wafers in mass production scale
- Dynamic in-situ feedback control by PEM or RGA in reactive sputtering
- HiPIMS sputtering for highly ionised deposition
- Electrostic chuck (ESC) with backside gas for substrate cooling or heating, RF/DC bias option.
- Market leading process software technology for accurate real time control of deposition.
- High temperature deposition chamber up to 1000°C
- Increased layer quality
- Epitaxial growth
- HiPIMS sputtering (highly ionised) chamber
- High aspect ratio metallisation
- Layer property tuning
- Direct magnetron sputtering (DC, RF and pDC)
- Multi-magnetron chamber (Co-sputtering)
- Ebeam evaporation
- RF/ICP etch, degass, cooling, alignment station
- Single wafer or batch processing directly from cassette to casette
Flexible investment – scalable capacity
The Flextura PVD platform is truly almost Plug&Play and you may add process modules as your need for capacity or new processes increase. The modules function as stand alone units – see Flextura Sputter or Flextura Evaporator – which may be connected to a Flextura PVD Cluster.
The Flextura way of thinking is giving you the possibility to let the capital investment follow increasing demands of your facility.