Based on the Variable Shaped Beam (VSB) principle, these SB254 tools are utilized in a wide range of existing and emerging semiconductor and nanotechnology applications including silicon direct write, compound semiconductor, mask making, integrated optics and silicon photonics
The Vistec SB254 is a reliable, field proven system with high throughput rates suitable for 24/7 production environments. Numerous worldwide installations are supported by an efficient international service organization.
The main features of the Vistec SB254 are:
- A range of substrate sizes and types (Wafers up to 200mm and Masks up to 7 inch)
- Substrate materials cover a huge variety of all commonly used materials, especially compound semiconductor materials as GaAs, GaN on SiC, Si, InP e.g.
- Mark Detection Software Package (MDSP) for Mix & Match
- High accuracy field, and key stone correction.
- Multipass writing.
- Substrate edge detection – mask/wafer.
- Dedicated, powerful layout data preparation station covering both hardware & software with ePlace® (up to 256 CPU cores) for fracturing as well as Proximity Effect Correction (PROXECCO™).
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) compliant to SEMI E95.
- Fully automated substrate handling including pre-alignment: substrates taken from and returned to a SMIF pod.
- Minimum feature size < 20nm (HSQ).
- Cell Projection (optional).