Safeguard against emergency gas release
Hazardous process gases commonly used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, and semiconductor industries are usually supplied from cylinders in an air-extracted cabinet. The CLEAN-PROTECT is designed to absorb toxic or otherwise hazardous gases during a catastrophic gas leakage incident from within a gas cabinet or gas bunker. This trusted safety product has been protecting workplaces and factory neighborhoods at installations around the world for over 30 years.
Applicable to a wide range of hazardous gases, including: AsH3, BF3, Br2, Cl2, ClF3, COCl2, F2, HCl, HF, HBr, H2S, H2Se, HCN, NH3, N2H4, PH3, SO2.
- High air extract flowrates, protection of multiple gas cabinets
- Scrubbing capacity for full gas cylinder
- Low pressure drop
- Permanently online, practically no maintenance
- Fully passive – no electrical connections
- Typical 5 years service life between absorber refills