Our HERO®FAB series combines an established, clean and safe 6-axis robot system with a free-moving vehicle.
It is designed to fully automatically load and unload process machines and to transport wafer carriers between load ports, stockers and racks in the clean room.
The HERO®FAB runs completely free without rail or cable connection. This makes it the ideal and flexible alternative to permanently installed transport systems for automating even hard-to-reach areas of a semiconductor factory. The transport jobs are coordinated by the Fabmatics fleet manager (HSFM).
• Fully free-moving platform and ultimate maneuverability with omni-directional drive technology
• Vibration-free handling with powerful, for 24/7 use proven industrial 6-axis robot
• Charging on-the-fly during handling enables 24/7 operation
• Vertical & horizontal laser scanners for a safe collaboration of human and machine
• High material safety due to redundant sensors, active lock in an emergency case and occupancy check of load ports (special: earthquake protection)
• HSFM fleet manager for multi robot management