A²ECF-SEMI is intended for equipment manufacturers in the semiconductor, electronics or photovoltaic industries.
Higly customizable, this SEMI E95 compliant framework proposes a standardized way to create an application for semiconductor production equipment :
- Multiuser management with access rights (operator, process engineer, field service engineer for example)
- Automatic trace generation with tools to analyze equipment activity
- Operator actions recording
- EFEM devices management such as:
- Wafer handlers with one or dual arms
- Load Ports and FOUP Openers
- Scribe readers
- Schedulers for wafer flow sequencing
- Data collection to the Fab Host and Remote control through SECS/GEM and PV2 interface library Agil'GEM or Agil'GEM300 (GEM + 300mm automation standards including in particular Carrier Management, Process Job, Control Job and Substrate Tracking)
A²ECF SEMI can be integrated either by your team after training, or by Agileo Automation team, or both.
Most of the time when we take care of the development, we create the first application based on the basis of specifications that we can write together during a consulting phase. In this case, we are able to commit to a budget and a timeframe up to the tool acceptance at your customer's site, including SECS/GEM connectivity. Developments are carried out using our methodology in order to ensure the expected quality and meet deadlines.
More details on A²ECF-SEMI.