As new process tools and technologies with highly corrosive gases and increasing gas loads are introduced, further improvements in abatement technologies are needed.
The CT-BW meets those requirements and is in compliance with international safety standards. Furthermore it provides a couple of advantages such as a high destruction removal efficiency for all waste gases from CVD and etching processes, especially for PFCs as well as all kinds of solid and gaseous reaction by-products.
The system is designed for a reliable, resource- conserving performance even under harsh process conditions. The separation of the functional units such as burner, combustion chamber, wet scrubber, waste gas inlet and cooling system allows a flexible setup for each application. The customized abatement configuration is key to keep the maintenance interval as long as possible and to maximize the uptime.
- Minimizing of operating costs due to process-dependent burner performance
- Flexible system configuration - customized features to your process requirements
- Destruction & Removal Efficiency (DRE) of up to 99,99%
- Low maintenance costs with a high system availability of > 98%
- Comprehensive safety features integrated as standard
- Quality Made in Germany
- Broad spectrum of process-specific equipment features
- Up to four parallel CT-BW modules in one control cabinet
- Customized backup configurations
- CVD processes
- Etch processes
- EPI processes
- Universities and research institutions