Technistrip® P1331 offers complete resin dissolution of thick film photoresist such as THB151N, THB121N, AZ125XT, etc. In addition Technistrip® P1331 is fully compatible with Dryfilm resist such as WB2000 series.
Technistrip® P1331 utilizes a novel cleaning formulation that has been proven to provide a loading capacity three times higher than a standard TMAH based blend. Additional advantages of the Technistrip® P1331 are its very high material compatibility and safety compared to standard TMAH based blends. The intrinsic nature of the additives and solvent make the blend totally compatible with metals used throughout the BEOL interconnects to WLP bumping applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1. Very high stripping rate, >10μm/min
2. Complete resin dissolution
3. Enhanced resin loading capacity
4. Low evaporation rate, < 3 cc/hour/dm2
5. High metal compatibility, <2A/min @60°C
6. Complete water miscibility
7. Suitable for batch (spray and immersion) and single wafer systems
8. Low odor compared to standard DMSO/TMAH resist strippers
9. Safety: Free of NMP and Hydroxylamine