TOYO TANSO Korea Co., Ltd.
We pursue creation of materials of the finest quality.
More than a quarter of a century has passed since the debut in 1974 of the first isotropic graphite developed and mass produced in Japan. That triumph came as result of the pursuit by Toyo Tanso to develop graphite materials of ideal quality.
As technological advances occur, the fields of application are expanding and with that expansion we continue to grow not only in Japan, but on a global scale.
About Our Products:
1. Anode for Fluorine Electrolysis
2. Electrodes for Plasma CVD
3. Graphite Insert for Ion Implantation
4. Carbon Brushes
5. C/C Composit
6. EDM Electrode
7. Continuous Casting Dies
8. SiC coated Susceptor
9. C/C crucible for multi crystal silicon for solar cells
10. CZ furnace for single crystalline silicon
11. Ingot manufacturing for solar cells
12. Casting furnace for multi crystal silicon for solar cells
13. C/C crucibles for single crystal silicon for solar cells
14. Graphite heater (Bar type)
15. Seed chuck /Pre-heater