- No mercury contact. Non-damaging and non-contaminating probe permits wafer reuse.
- Easy to learn and use SEMI E95 User Interface running under Windows
- Easy transfer of data over fab networks with common networking software. Compatible with SSM Report Generator client for remote access.
- Easy storage, management, and use of over 200 measurement recipes for process-specific needs.
- Loading from a single load port in FCV-2500, or a dual load port in FCV-3000.
- Measurements down to 1 mm edge exclusion.
- Integrated, programmable pretreatment to stabilize wafer surfaces.
- Capacitive Effective Thickness (CET)
- Equivalent Oxide Thickness (EOT)
- Density of Interface State (Dit)
- Flatband Voltage (Vfb)
- Threshold Voltage (VT)
- Oxide capacitance
- Average Surface Doping (NSURF)
- Changing of Flatband Voltage (Delta Vfb)
- Conductance Peak (Gmax)
Each system is then configured to the user’s requirements by adding measurement capabilities and automation capabilities described below.
- C-V measurement
- I-V measurement
- Ramped Current Stress Test (RCST)
- Constant Current Stress Test (CCST)
- Ramped Voltage Stress Test (RVST)
- Constant Voltage Stress Test (CVST)
- Offline Carrier Profiling
Probe movement, wafer motion, cassette loading/uploading, and wafer pretreatment are controlled by an internal computer according to user-defined stored recipes. Data analysis is preformed in a comprehensive C-V analysis package. All are controlled by a simple-to-use graphical user interface complying with the SEMI E95 standard. The basic system includes the Front End Module (including wafer stage, robot, and pre-aligner), System Controller, Power Control Unit, Pneumatics Control Unit, FCV system and optional one- or two- pin hard probe with online backup, Capacitance-Voltage Meter, and a comprehensive software suite, including system control software, recipe and measurements databases, and a library of C-V measurement types.