Complete monitoring system for the automatic, continuous measurement of the specific resistivity / specific conductivity in high purity water.
- Complete system mounted on stainless steel mounting panel
- Transmitter AMI Rescon in a rugged aluminum enclosure (IP 66).
- High precision resistivity sensor, Swansensor RC-U, a two wire electrode made of stainless steel with integrated precision temperature probe for automatic temperature compensation.
- Stainless steel flow cell QV-Hflow with needle valve and digital sample flow measurement.
- Automatic on-board electronic stability test with ultra high precision resistors.
- Factory tested and calibrated on high purity water. Ready for installation and start-up.
- Precision test resistor plug for verification of transmitter according to USP<645>.
Transmitter AMI Rescon with sensor RC-U and flow cell QV-Hflow mounted on a stainless steel panel (280 x 850 mm), ready for installation and operation.
Transmitter with two signal outputs for measured values or continuous control, two relays as limit switches or as controllers, alarm relay as summary alarm indication, input for potential free contact.
The flow cell is made of stainless steel, equipped with a manual flow adjustment valve and a digital, high temperature sample flow meter.
- Measuring ranges:
- Resistivity: 0.01 to 18.18 MΩ-cm
- Conductivity: 0.055 to 1000 μS/cm
- Sample conditions:
- Maximum temperature: 95 °C
- Sample inlet pressure: up to 2 bar
- Sample outlet: pressure-free (atmospheric drain)
- Sample connections:
- Inlet: Swagelok connection for tube ¼”
- Outlet: flexible tube 6 x 4 mm