Utilizing the very latest technologies, immersion inspection allows for internal imaging and flaw detection. Parts are submerged in water which acts as a coupling medium for the ultrasonic probe. Internal and external inspection for defects or thickness measurement is very accurately carried out via the inspection software. Subsurface flaws, disbands, cracks, and other irregularities can be analyzed for size, thickness, depth, and other quantitative features.
• High speed low vibration Linear Motor with load optimized Y-axis for unrivaled scanning results
• Offline analysis is provided for virtual scanning of parts that are no longer available.
• Load & Go scan automation for faster more consistent data acquisition
• NEW SLICE feature allows for easier identification of interfaces
• 6 axis scan options (X, Y, Z, Gumball, Swivel, Turntable)
• Contour following for inspection of multiple blade types
• Highly customizable single platform software
• Real-time A, B, and C-scans
• Multi-zone inspection