* High-throughput Measurement of Product Wafers
- No monitor wafers are required for the thickness inspection process. Thckness, roughness, and composition are measured in atomosphere with no contact and with high throughput (15-20WPH).
- With pattern recognition, an area 100um or smaller on product wafers can be measured at any position.
* Micro-XRF, Micro-XRR, Micro-XRD
- Equipped with an ultrafast detector with up to 10^8 dynamic range and with monochromatic, micro-spot X-ray sources.
* Low Cost of Ownership
- Realizing low initial cost and low running cost.
- With power-saving monochromatic, micro-spot X-ray beam modules, COLORS™ and COLORS-i™, low power consumption and low maintenance burden minimizes the annual operation cost.
* Wafer Surface Distribution Evaluation
- Using a 4-axis horizontal stage to handle 200mm and 300mm wafers, full wafer mapping is possible to the wafer edge.
- The MFM 310 can handle a variety of FEOL, silicide films and barrier metals films ranging from single layers to multilayer stacks.