Perlast Helios G7HA is a perfluoroelastomer grade which has been specifically designed for high temperature applications in semiconductor processes.
Perlast Helios G7HA offers outstanding performance over 300 Celsius, and has excellent overall plasma resistance - especially against high concentrations of fluorine radical plasmas. This grade ensures no trade-off between high temperature performance and high purity, with a fully organic formulation offering extremely ow trade metal levels for higher yields and reduced process contamination.
Perlast Helios G7HA combines outstanding long term mechanical performance, excellent plasma resistance and ultra-high purity, which can help to significantly reduce operational downtime and cost of ownership.
- Excellent high temperature sealing performance
- Excellent plasma resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Low out-gassing properties, making it ideal for vacuum applications
- Ultra-low trace metal content
- Very low particle generation
Perlast Helios G7HA has been developed for use in various semiconductor applications, and is suitable for use in wet and dry semiconductor processes including:
- LPCVD, HDPCVD, PECVD, SACVD, ALD