M-13 is able to measure concentration of binary liquids (one measurement subject in a base liquid) with ultrasonic propagation velocity principle. Moreover, it does not require any periodical calibration because of no long time degradation of piezoelectric element. It is available for variety applications such as acid, alkali, and organic fluids with minimum effort for installation and operation.
1. In-line / Real time measurement
2. User-friendly maintenance. In addition, it is possible to check the product condition with its self-diagnostic function
3. Ultrasonic has a wide range of responses compared to the conductivity rate or refraction rate.
4. Superior customer service based on over 40 years sales experience
5. Output systems [Analog, digital, & alarms]
1. This product enables real time controlling system easily and the concentration control system is simplified by the concentration output as well as the alarm output and error output on the indicator, recorder and computer.
2. This product is independent of color, flow rate, and din(sound noise), because it uses ultrasonic.
3. It does not contaminate the solution, and has an user-friendly maintenance.
Various transducer materials are available for protection against chemical corrosion.
Pharmaceutical manufacturing process for the ionic industry : NaOH, NaCI, HCI, NaCIO, etc.
Chemical plants : H2SO4, HF, TMAH, HNO3, NH4OH, etc
Steel plate plant : Coolant oil, Oil remover etc
Synthetic fiber plant : Primary material, Oiling agent etc.
Food / Beverage plant : Sugar(BX), Ingredients, etc
Other industries : Cleaner, Etchant, etc