PTFE is the most representative fluoric resin (PTFE, PCTFE, PFA, PVDF - 60% of all fluoric resins (Teflon) and having very
unique properties showing superior heat / low temperature / chemical / friction / adhesion resistance along with
excellent electrical property.
The material is widely used for the applications that require simultaneous multi properties
(i.e Heat resistance + electrical property, Chemical resistance + Heat resistance, Non-adhesive + heat resistance) and
more particularly, for the applications that require chemical / agent resistance in chemical or semi-conductor
1. Operational Tempeature = 260℃
2. Low friction
3. Superior chemical resistance
4. Electrical property
5. Fire retardant
* In semi-conductor manufaturing equipment - Valve bellows, Gaskets, Tubes, Linings, Filters and etc.
* General machine / auto parts - Bearings, Gaskets, Packing and etc.
* Electrical insulator - Tapes, films, Cable sheathes