High Dissolution, High Metal Compatibility NMP-Free Photoresist Stripper
Advanced Packaging for semiconductors continues to bring new challenges to material suppliers. In addition to requiring high performance, materials are also expected to be environmentally friendly. Alternatives to harmful legacy chemistries have had to be implemented without sacrificing results.
Historically chemistries such as NMP and hydroxylamine have been used to dissolve liquid and dryfilm resist. Through extensive research and development Technic has developed a series of products under the TechniStrip® name that offer high level performance and are free of NMP and hydroxylamine.
TechniStrip® NF52 is formulated to provide powerful stripping performance on difficult to remove dryfilm photoresist and is the product of choice for many leading semiconductor manufacturers.
• Dissolution on most commercial dryfilm photoresist
• Dissolution of commercial spin-on photoresist (N & P Tones)
• Extremely low etch rate on Cu, Ni, Au and other materials
• Compatible with fragile III/V materials and organic substrates
• High stripping rate of > 10 μm/minute
• Long bath life
• Proven performance on both batch (spray and immersion)
and single-wafer toolsets
• Reduced cost of operation achieved through a highly efficient process and longer bath life
• Reduced defects by providing full dissolution on most dryfilm and liquid photoresist
• High metal compatibility provides wider processing window and ease of operation
• CMR free (carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic for reproduction) formulation reduces safety risk to operators