Mycronic - Refining productivity for tomorrow's SMT industry
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company that has been active in the electronics industry for more than 30 years. Our global organization with subsidiaries, agents and distributors supports industry leaders in more than 50 countries. Our global footprint ensures that we have a deep market understanding and can provide rapid support for all our customers who rely on an efficent production.
- Supplying the electronics industry with world-leading laser mask writers and surface mount technology (SMT) assembly solutions.
- Headquarters in Täby, north of Stockholm, Sweden.
- Local presence in more than 50 countries.
- More than 500 employees world-wide.
- More than 450 patents and 25% of the workforce in R&D.
- Subsidiaries in China, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Listed on NASDAQ, Stockholm, Mid Cap.
Committed to innovation
In a world driven by extremely fast technological change, Mycronic's innovations enables the electronic industry to be in the forefront. In fact, for producers of advanced flat screen displays, our technology is indispensable. The same holds true for some of the most agile and responsive circuit board manufacturers, who use our machines to produce a wide variety of the most complex boards in the world.
Our heavy investments in R&D are just one indication of our commitment to continuous innovation to meet these demands.
The business partner of choice, enabling the future of electronics.
We aim to be the market leader within our key segments across the globe. We continuously improve and develop innovative solutions, products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers. We do not compromise with our goal to deliver sustainable growth, profitability and shareholder value. We meet our challenging goals by engaging the passion and talent of people dedicated to deliver.
Diversity as a competitive edge
At Mycronic, we have a diverse workforce, fueling our innovation capabilities and enabling us to succeed in a rapidly changing world and marketplace. Diversity helps us to understand our customers as well as the different cultures in which we operate. We belive quite simply that diversity gives us a competitive edge.