Mineral Casting has been used for many years as a preferred alternative to cast iron and steel structures. We provide our customers with a finished, read-to-use product for final assembly. Depending on the customer's requirements, this can be supplied with precision surfaces, threaded inserts and other cast-in components, reference surfaces and coated surfaces.
5 Main Customer Benefits that Mineral Casting offers:
- Greater vibration damping offers higher speeds and greater precision for the end products.
- A combination of cost-effectiveness and precision
- Flexible shaping for a wide range of products
- Cost casting for parts and systems shorten the processing time for customers which in turn save them valuable fitting time.
- Significantly less CO2 and reduced energy consumption (Blue Competence®)