· Supports multiple host and equipment connections asynchronously.
· Multi instancing - Each machine is served by dedicated service instance.
· On-demand* machine parameter capture.
· On-demand* machine event reporting definition.
· Sampling of machine log data to database.
· Intelligible interface and intuitive configuration console for a centralized, remote setup.
· On-demand data collection capability to easily accommodate changing data collection needs.
· Easy setup with simple configuration steps for any SECS/GEM interface instance (machine/host).
· Intelligent arbitration among multiple hosts for the same machine absolves the need for configuring primary vs secondary host.
· Plug-and-play into your existing SECS interface to extend your data collection.
· Each connection status is updated continuously to easily diagnose a broken link.