〇FLX-1000 (Inspection for IC wire bonding)
1. Enables to X-ray investigate the internal state of the IC component on the lead frame.
2. FLX is capable of automatically inspection (OK/NG) of the connection status of the wire bonding die attachment, contamination and so on.
〇ILX-2000（Inspection with 3D X-ray stereo method）
1. Using i-Bit's unique ''Stereo Type Method'' enable us to look at solder joints beneath components such as BGAs.
2. Enables inspection without any interference from the opposite side of the board.
3. ILX is capable of handling small boards with a minimum size of 50mm by 50mm to large boards with a maximum size of 510mm by 460mm.
〇SIX-3000（Inspection for solder bump on a wafer）
1. Auto-inspection system and pass/fail evaluation for bumps on a water.
2. Voids (air bubbles) embedded in a wafer are transmitted by using X-ray, the diameter (dimensions) of void is measured on the acquired image, and pass/fail evaluation is carried out automatically when the diameter exceed the criteria.