Inspection, Testing, Qualification for 3D Sensing hardware!
NTS Optel - Custom integrated turn-key Solutions for Optical Inspection, Testing and Qualification for 3D Sensing.
• Manual testing and qualification systems
• Automated high volume testing and qualification systems
3D sensing can be achieved using a number of different technologies. The most used technologies in this fast growing market is stereoscopic imaging, structured Light Pattern and Time of Flight. NTS Optel has the ability and experience to design, develop and manufacture high volume testing and qualification systems for 3D sensing hardware based on any one of these three technologies. This using an existing platform or designing a custom system individually from scratch.
Track record in turn-key solutions
• Diffractive Optical Elements (DOE’s) on glass or polycarbonate wafers/substrates
• Refractive Optical Elements (ROE’s) on glass or polycarbonate wafers/substrates
• IR laser projector with or without MEMS scanning devices
• Structured light laser projectors (sub testing and final testing)
• Micro opto-mechatronic devices (VCSEL)
• Optical components and modules for Autonomous driving (Time of Flight (ToF) LIDAR, illumination and projection)
• Testers for quality inspection of integrated photonics devices
• Online and offline Inspections including functional testing systems for Roll to Roll DOE’s and Nanostructures.
What we measure
• For optical sources we typically inspect beam power, emission pattern, optical spectrum and electrical characteristics, possibly at different temperature settings.
• For passive optical elements like DOE diffusers and structured light generators, we typically inspect the Zero-order power (ZO), diffraction angles (FOV), diffraction efficiency (DE), pattern homogeneity and contrast (in case of spot generators).
About NTS Optel
NTS Optel, part of NTS-Group is specialized in providing 25 years+ solutions in optics, advanced vision, metrology, opto-electronics and laser technology.