A dicing tape is used for fixing a work piece during the dicing process in the manufacturing of semiconductors, electronic and optical components. With greater diversity and higher quality in chips, dicing tapes also require advanced technology. Elegrip dicing tape is used widely in a variety of applications including silicon and GaAs semiconductors (compound semiconductors), encapsulated package substrates, ceramics, glass, and crystals.
- Excellent control to back-side chipping and chip fly-off
- Excellent over-time stability (T Series)
- Excellent adhesiveness (shape-following properties)
- High performance to EMCs (Epoxy Mold Compounds) and other types of difficult-to-adhere work- pieces
- Excellent expandability and smooth peeling