The Vulcano stage provides high dynamics, great bidirectional repeatability and outstanding position stability performance as well as short move and settle time due to the stiffness and symmetry of the mechanical design. This platform is equipped with a built-in vacuum suction device and allowing ISO1 clean room compatibility.
The stage is easily configurable and can be outfitted with different modules (Theta, ZTor Z3T) to best suit each individual application. The use of this platform is suitable for Wafer Process Control application such as Overlay Metrology, Critical Dimension and Thin film Metrology as well as other Back-end processes made on large panels/substrates.
- X (upper): up to 650 mm
- Y1Y2 (lower): up to 650 mm
- Move 25 mm within ±100 nm
- Bidirectional repeatability ±350 nm down
- Position stability down to ±0.7nm
- Speed up to 1.5 m/s
- Acceleration up to 25 m/s2
- ISO1 clean room compatible
- Outstanding move and settle time
- Outstanding position stability
- Dynamic flatness correction thanks to Tip tilt actuation
- Limited footprint
- Vacuum supply at chuck level
- Easy serviceability