- Dense optical thin film with no wavelength shift can be deposited.
- The low-temperature deposition supports various applications.
- Only through time control can complex optical film set with stringent specifications be deposited as specified in its film design.
- Reproducible thin film with an intermediate refraction index is obtained by the mixing of material with a high refraction index and that with a low refraction index.
- Functional thin film including nitride film and decorative thin film is available.
- The load lock system continues to supply the stable quality of deposited film.
- The equipment has an environmentally-aware design with increased deposition efficiency and is downsized for CO2 reduction.
- The work burden of maintenance and cleaning is reduced dramatically from conventional vapor deposition systems.
- With an area of deposited film of about 0.7m2, the coefficient of variation of the coating thickness is kept under 0.5%.
- The automatic sputtering control system automates the process of sputtering.
- The base drum can be detached with an easily-handled lifter.
Click here for futher information about coating examples by RAS
|Vertically-placed rotary drum
|Optical Film Thickness Meter
|Crystalline Film Thickness Meter
|Sputter Source + Oxidation Reaction Source
|Optional (for chamber 1, single plate only)
|High-vacuum Evacuation System
|Optional (for chamber 1 only)
Performance of Equipment
|Evacuation Period (Film deposition room)
|Achieves 1×10-3Pa within 20 min. (under our measurement conditions)
|Evacuation Period (Preprocess room)
|From atmospheric pressure to 7Pa within 5 min. (under our measurement conditions)
|Achievable Vacuum Pressure
|1×10-4Pa or less
|Heating Temperature of Baseboard
|CV (Coefficient of Variance) = within 0.5% (under our delivery conditions)
|Three-phase 200V±10% 65kW (Maximum Power)
|Requirement of Coolant
|Approx. 100L/min. 18-24ºC (Standard: 20ºC)
|Required Compressed Air
|0.5MPa or more (up to 0.7MPa)
|W×D×H: 3400mm × 6200mm × 2500mm (requires 2700mm-high ceiling)
inquiries about RAS-1100C
* The product specifications may be modified for improved performance without any notice.
For details, please contact our sales division.