1. JL-300SCG II is used in grinding 8-inch to 12-inch wafers. It is specially produced for hard and brittle materials, such as reclaimed wafers, silicon wafers, silicon carbide, sapphire, ceramics and composite materials.
2. JL-300SCGII uses high-rigid aerostatics spindle which features in high cleanliness, high speed, long service life, low noise and low vibration.
3. The spindle has special designs of a built-in motor and central coolant through function. The spindle rotational accuracy can achieve 0.1 micro.
4. Both aerostatic spindle and ceramic vacuum suction worktable have central coolant through design, so you don't need to worry about the overheat problem.
5. Longitudinal Z-axis feeding resolution can reach to 0.1µm to achieve extremely accurate positioning and grinding.
6. While grinding 12 inch of wafers, JL-300SCGII can grind 50µm of thickness. The grinding accuracy is 3µm, and the surface roughness of wafers can reach to 0.012µm.