NHK Spring (Taiwan) Co., Ltd.
NHK SPRING CO., LTD. was established in 1939 and in one of the world leading spring manufacturers.
NHK SPRING has ultra-precision technology creates the key components of today’s advanced technology equipment, including micro-probing contactors that utilize the world’s smallest coil-spring.
NHK SPRING also involved in the development of products for the semiconductor industry. NHK SPRING developed competitive precision Pogo pin for semiconductor test and burn-in applications.
Key features and Advantage
- Ranging from 0.120mm pitch to 1.00mm pitch
- High Frequency Capability above 10GHz with reference to specification
- Stable Contact Resistance
- High Durability – more than 1 million touchdowns mechanically under ambient temperature, with respect to NHK SPRING’s testing method.
- Easy Maintenance with NHK SPRING cleaning sheets offline and online cleaning possible
- Fine Pitch RF Probe Card
- High Pin Count High Speed Probe Card
- WCSP Probe Card
- Logic Test and RF Test Socket for Manual and Handler Test
- FSP High Reliability, Low Resistance Probe
- High Frequency RF Test Contactors
- Kelvin Test Socket Solution
- Package on Package Memory Socket Solution
- Thermal Control Socket
- Snap On Socket
- Strip Kelvin Test Socket
- High Current Solution
- HDD High Precision and High Reliability Microtechnology