FS-Pro is an All-In-One Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer, effectively integrating high precision IV, CV, pulse IV, transient IV sampling and 1/f low frequency noise test in a compact machine. Most low frequency device characteristics can be measured in FS-Pro. Powerful testing and analysis functionality greatly accelerates device research and process evaluation.
FS-Pro can be used in conjunction with the Primarius low frequency noise measurement system that significantly improves noise testing efficiency and throughput. The system features a modular architecture to maintain compact size and ensure future extensibility. It also supports parallel measurement, which improves the measurement efficiency significantly.
FS-Pro has a wide range of applications for semiconductor devices, LED materials, two-dimensional materials, nano materials, and novel devices. Built-in LabExpress software features hundreds of presets and a user-friendly GUI which offer a plug and play user experience. FS-Pro has received widespread customer adoption and industry-wide recognition due to its comprehensive testing functionality. The system has been adopted not only by leading design companies, foundries and IDMs, but also many world-class universities and academic research institutions.
High precision IV, CV, pulse IV and transient IV sampling and 1/f noise test all parameters in one box
Provide complete low-frequency parametric characterization without switching cables or probe connections
Wide Range and High Precision
High speed sampling time domain signal acquisition
Modular architect enables flexible test configurations, compact size and future extensibility.
Easy to Use
Build-in software LabExpressTM offers intuitive GUI and supports powerful measurement and analysis function, it can generate any voltage synchronous and follow waveform without complicated programming.
As 9812DX's internal SMU module
Seamlessly integrated with 9812D/DX system and NoiseProPlus software, providing significant testing speed improvement.
Semiconductor device characterization
Optoelectronic device and MEMS measurement
Advanced Materials and Device measurement
Non-destructive measurement and inspection
Ultra-low frequency noise measurement
- LabEXpress offers an intuitive GUI and supports powerful measurement and analysis functions
- Complete DC IV, pulse IV, transient IV sampling, CV, and 1/f noise measurement functions
- Built-in device types: MOSFET，BJT，diode，resistor， capacitor; features a multitude of measurement presets for the user to perform testing efficiently and easily
- Data analysis features such as curve conversion and plotting enable device characterization analysis to be done in a short amount of time
- Supports multiple data output formats for further analysis: data can be loaded into modeling software such as BSIMProPlus and MeQLab for model extraction Professional version of LabExpress supports to control a semi-auto probe station, switching matrix for wafer mapping and testing automation. The parallel testing functionality improves testing efficiency significantly
-- ±200V/1A bias range, 4 quadrants operation
-- Minimum 30fA current accuracy and 30uV voltage accuracy
-- Maximum 20W output power
-- Build-in CV: ±200V DC bias range, maximum 10kHz Bandwidth 20fF~1mF measurement range
-- External LCR: ±40V DC bias range，40Hz~5MHz bandwidth 100fF~10mF measurement range
-- ±200V/3A bias range，maximum 480W output power
-- Minimum 5pA current measurement accuracy
-- 30uV voltage measurement accuracy，minimum pulse width 50us
-- Arbitrary waveform output
-- Maximum sample rate 1.8MS/s，minimum 10us time step
-- Standard 100kHz bandwidth，supports RTN
-- Minimum frequency resolution 1mHz, measures down to 2e-28A2⁄ /Hz and <10s/bias
-- DUT minimum impedance: 500Ω
Please refer to 9812/FS-Pro Technical White Paper for more technical instructions on noise testing/semiconductor parametric testing. https://www.khai-long.com/customers/whitepaper