The Bossmen Professional Industrial Nitrogen Dehumidification System is the most trustworthy system that is compatible with various stainless steel nitrogen cabinets, achieving the IEC-TR-62258-3 dryness and cleanliness standards for semiconductor reticle, wafers and bare die.
The R&D and production expert in humidity control system, Bossmen Inc, was established in Taipei in 1994. The factory is located in Yangmei District, Taoyuan City.
Bossmen Inc, which started with dry cabinets and temperature and humidity monitoring equipments, has accomplished several milestones and progressed along with the rapid industrial changes. The innovation of humidity control system with humidity level between 1% to 60%RH in a room temperature environment is also developed to achieve the demand of the industry.
The following are some of the areas of application of Bossmen’s series of products:
- Humidity Control for Electronics Industry: Based on the international IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033C standard of humidity and temperature requirements for packaging, transporting, storing and integrated circuits (IC) unpacking production adopted by the Electronics industry, Bossmen researched and developed solutions targeting to resolve and reduce the issues of low production yield rates resulted from the moisture in the environment. Some areas of concern to be resolved with Bossmen’s system include:
- Exposure to moistures of IC (including QFP/BGA/CSP) and internal microcracking or delamination of other components during packaging heating.
- Popcorn effect (package cracking) caused by generation of steam during the high temperature period of SMD reflow soldering process, affecting production progress.
- Oxidation of solder feet of parts due to moisture, resulting in poor soldering performance.
- Oxidation of IC due to its packaging material exposed to moisture.
- Rust stains on LCD panel due to exposure to moisture.
- Delamination and warping of multilayer PCB and circuit boards due to the fluctuation in temperature and humidity, resulting in separation of BGA solder ball and solder paste.
- Electrostatic Prevention and Control for Electronic Products: In a low-humidity storage or production environment, electrostatic discharge (ESD) prevention of electronic devices is to be considered. Bossmen’s system resolves the electrostatic issue with the technology of ultra-low humidity equipment and air ion purification. The system adopts JEDEC-JESD625 standard of handling Electrostatic-Discharge-Sensitive (ESDS) devices to ensure professional ESD surface protection.
- Humidity Control Management during PCB Production (Dry Box): From humidity control preservation of film during ABF production to humidity and time control during adhesive opening and dry storage of printed circuit boards, Bossmen customises to individual Client’s unique requirements. Some common requirements include storage cabinet design, motion sensing components and parts, vacancy display, low humidity storage time record and alerts/alarm for opening and closing of doors, and abnormal temperature and humidity conditions.
- Humidity-Controlled Storage for Semiconductor Parts: Bossmen nitrogen energy-saving dehumidification system paired with various stainless steel nitrogen cabinets is in full compliance with IEC-TR-62258-3 international standard of dryness and cleanliness for semiconductor. Bossmen nitrogen energy-saving dehumidification system provides the best storage equipment for semiconductor wafer and bare die. Wafers and bare die are required to be stored in an environment with either nitrogen concentration of minimum 99% or humidity range between 7%RH and 30%RH in accordance with the stated international standard. The requirement for humidity is to prevent electronic damage from ultra-low humidity environment without electrostatic treatment. Furthermore, there should be absolutely no particle produced in the storage environment. Any existing particle is required to comply with ISO 14644, Class 6 standard.
- Temperature and Humidity Monitoring for Cultural Artifacts: Besides the need for humidity control of technological objects, mildew prevention of historical cultural artifacts including organic cultural artifacts caused by moisture is also essential. Inorganic cultural artifacts are also exposed to the risks of oxidation and deterioration from moisture. Bossmen holds an excellent reputation in maintenance and protection of cultural artifacts for collection and exhibition in Taiwan for decades with its holistic planning in humidity control and environment. Our track records include both major public and private museums and various corporate exhibitions.
Product Highlights: Nitrogen-Saving, saves up to 70% of nitrogen consumption
Bossmen rapid dehumidification nitrogen control series is designed in full compliance with international standards. On top of its reliability in dehumidification, the system also saves up to 70% of the nitrogen consumption. The nitrogen energy-saving device will automatically pause on the supply of nitrogen once the pre-set humidity is reached.
Bossmen’s various industrial-specific humidity control products will greatly improve the production efficiency, increase yield rate and product reliability, reduce production costs and losses and ultimately increase both production and profits.
Reference International Standards:
- IEC/TR 62258-3:2014
Semiconductor die products - Part 3: Recommendations for good practice in handling, packing and storage
- DIN EN 60286-3-2014
Packaging of components for automatic handling - Part 3: Packaging of surface mount components on continuous tapes (IEC 60286-3:2013)
- BS EN 62435-2:2017
Electronic components. Long-term storage of electronic semiconductor devices - Part 2: Deterioration mechanisms
- IEC 62435-4:2018
Electronic components. Long-term storage of electronic semiconductor devices - Part 4: Storage
- BS EN 62435-5:2017
Electronic components. Long-term storage of electronic semiconductor devices - Part 5: Die and wafer devices