Manual Bonder with semi auto. process capabilities
Wafer Handling capability
The new T-5000 series shine in applications with highest precision requirements, such as flip-chip, or eutectic placement. An optional high-resolution beam splitter unit allows sub-micron placement accuracy.
-W version in T-5000 series is able to handle wafers with Tresky's electric die ejection system.
True Vertical Technology™, which guarantees parallelism between chip and substrate at any connection height.
Typical and customized applications
- Die sorting from wafer into waffle packs or gel packs
- Die attach with adhesive (stamped or dispensed)
- 3D packaging of MEMS, MOEMS, VCSEL, Photonics, ...
- High-precision placement with visual adjustment by beam-splitter unit for look-up inspection of
edges, corners or patterns, e.g. for laser bars
- Flip-Chip with ultrasonic die attach
- Flip-Chip with adhesives or anisotropic foils
- Sensor assembly
- UV curing of die attach
- Eutectic bonding of AuSi, Copper Pillar and others
- Ultrasonic bonding on a curved surface