Solder Resist Mask for SR process protection and oxidation prevention:
- The Solder Resist Mask is customizable for type and size providing a protection film for use in flip chip, CSP, FPC and PCB processing.
- The PET film supports the adhesive layer and also acts as a protection layer to minimize foriegn material, reduce defects and improve yield.
- The adhesive film maintains the eveness of the solder resist over surface irregularities resulting in a straighter, higher quality SRO.
- The film is easily removed leaving no residue behind, and it has a high transmittance rate and is thus suitable for light exposure processes.
Aron Mighty AS-60 Adhesive:
- The Aron Mighty AS-60 adhesive is a high performance adhesive for FPC (flexible printed circuit) assembly.
- It is composed of highly functional and reactive adhesives, these are solvent based epoxy adhesives suitable for film lamination and other applications.
- Key features include short curing times, high flexibility, high transparency, excellent solder heat resistance, and excellent bonding strength (especially for polyimide and copper foil).
TK Paste CR-2800/CN-3160L:
- TK Paste is a conductive adhesive developed using TK silver powder which has the world's first thorny texture as shown in the picture above.
- This maximizes the advantages of the TK silver powder by forming a conductive path with small amounts of silver, allows sintering at low temperatures, and provides a uniform particles diameter.
- Other key features include curable at room temperature, flexible after curing (CN-3160L), best for earth grounding and EMI shielding, and allows reduced cost reduction of up to 50% with the exclusive shape of the silver powder.