Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited
- Established in 1987, TSMC is the world's first dedicated semiconductor foundry.TSMC has consistently offered the foundry segment's leading technologies and TSMC COMPATIBLE® design services. TSMC with their manufacturing needs, thanks to its unique integration of cutting-edge process technologies, pioneering design services, manufacturing productivity and product quality.
- The company's total managed capacity reached above 10 million 12-inch equivalent wafers in 2016.TSMC also manages two eight-inch fabs at wholly owned subsidiaries.
- Smart, Secure Everything—From Silicon to Software
- Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
- Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from Silicon to Software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.
Sunplus Technology Co., Ltd.
- Sunplus established in 1990, is a leading chip provider for multimedia and automotive applications such as DVD player, portable DVD player, home entertainment audio products, car infotainment and advanced driving assistance system(ADAS).
- Discover how MediaTek is actively equipping students at all levels with the skills and resources they need to succeed in their studies. Also, how the company puts the concept of taking and giving back to society into practice.
- The MediaTek Foundation is actively involved in equipping students with the resources they need to succeed in their studies. The foundation also provides long-term support for research projects in Taiwan as a way to foster a new generation of academics, engineers and scientists. Dozens of postgraduate studies have so far been funded, both nationally and internationally, with the direct effect of strengthening domestic technology research.