Do you want to improve the material testing procedures in your R&D department? Do you want to optimize your process control and small series inspection? Discover the precision of the FF20 CT with its touchscreen user interface, intelligent automation and first-rate functionality.
The FF20 CT is ideal for fine parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation and material science industries where detailed results are essential in order to comply with both safety and quality requirements.
The FF20 CT supports your ability to easily carry out tasks based on the newly designed graphical user interface. Use the intuitive touchscreen to combine 2D and 3D inspections in one sequence, and graphically create your individual imaging chain via drag and drop icons.
Various automated functions also help you save time. IntelliGuard, the automatic collision protection allows for quick and comfortable operation. The system indicates the health status of important values to make sure you always have an overview of your system.
Another way to simplify the process is to use push messages to remotely monitor the system. Plus, to efficiently manage the daily inspection schedule you can assign different user levels that range from the unskilled operator to the experienced expert.
YXLON FF20 CT key benefits
- Intuitive touchscreen operation
- Revolutionary inspection sequence creation using icons
- Flexible ROI selection thanks to virtual rotation axis
- Time saving with remote monitoring including push messages
- Expanded inspection envelope with horizontal field of view extension, Helical and dual Helical CT techniques
- Increased versatility via motorized focus-detector distance
FF20 CT allows you to achieve accurate results with maximum spatial resolution.
Experience the precise performance of the FF20 CT for defect and material analysis, and other applications. Inspect a wide range of materials and sizes. With its virtual rotation axis, FlexCenter allows you to avoid repositioning inspection items.
Instead of stitching different areas of a tested object, you can use HeliExtend, the YXLON helical CT, to automatically create a single accurate image. The HeliExtend Dual, combining a horizontal field-of-view extension and helical CT, allows maximum-sized parts to be depicted in 3D. In addition, advanced image quality is supported by ring artifact and beam hardening correction.
The FF20 CT’s motorized focus-detector distance simplifies the inspection process.
The power of the FF20 CT is founded on rock solid components such as a granite based manipulator and a water-cooled 190 kV Feinfocus nanofocus transmission tube with a detail detectability down to 150 nm (2D).
The X-ray tube’s spatial resolution allows for the completion of demanding applications. Hence, the FF20 CT is the perfect solution for tasks like initial sampling, reverse engineering, quality control, and more, resulting in increased productivity
Items and materials are especially suitable for the YXLON FF20 CT include electronic components like SMD, semiconductor packaging, probes of new materials (e.g. metal, plastics, CFRP), microsystems, MEMS, MOEMS and medical devices like hollow needles.
Do you want a non-destructive way to geometrically measure internal and hard-to-access areas of industrial items? Do you want to use industrial CT to its full effect? Premium dimensional measurement with the YXLON FF20/35 CT Metrology systems for quality assurance (QA) saves time and money.
YXLON CT systems produce volume data which contains comprehensive geometrical information on the inspected item. This enables you to perform a wide variety of tests. An almost unlimited number of reference points can be used to measure the complete part and you can add internal measurements for cavities and material interfaces in hybrids and assemblies.
Regarding wall thickness you can conveniently perform color-coded CAD comparisons. With archived CT data you are able to continue taking measurements without the original part, which also allows you to execute reverse engineering.
Plus, you can trace measurement data for safety regulations. The general equation is simple: The combined strengths lead to leaner processes which can in turn initiate cost savings.
Strengths of the YXLON FF20 CT Metrology:
- Precise, non-destructive measuring of interior structures
- Measurements of minute structures
- Non-sequential fast data acquisition with almost unlimited measurement points
- Substantial time savings via seamless defect analysis and nominal/actual comparison
- Reduced correction loops Fewer correction costs
- Conformity to the VDE/VDI 2630 standard
Benefits of YXLON FF20 CT Metrology:
- Automated acceptance test with measurement report referring to VDI/VDE 2630 sheet 1.3
- Convenient access to the history of previous acceptance test measurement reports Indication of readiness for measurement and compliance with the temperature specifications in the health monitor
- Intelligent fan control to regulate temperature with offset heat exchanger
- Temperature range of measuring room quality class 3
- Seamless workflow with VGStudio MAX and GOM Inspect Professional
To discuss your application, please contact Sheri Martin, YXLON Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 234-824-7849.