The 100, 200 and 300 amu residual gas analyzers from SRS offer exceptional performance and value. These RGAs provide detailed gas analysis of vacuum systems at about half the price of competitive models. Each RGA system comes complete with a quadrupole probe, electronics control unit (ECU), and a real-time Windows software package that is used for data acquisition and analysis, as well as probe control.
- 100, 200 and 300 amu systems
- Better than 1 amu resolution
- 6 decades of dynamic range
- 5 × 10−14 Torr detection limit
- RGA Windows & LabVIEW software
- Field-replaceable electron multiplier and filament
- RS-232 and Ethernet interfaces