This system is fully integrated with a Keyence® laser, but can also be outfitted with solid state, hybrid, and Telecentric Green Lasers based on application and need.
It is an easy-to-use Windows®-based system that can mark an infinite number of places anywhere within a 18’’ x 20’’ marking envelope with a larger marking envelope available for larger products.
The Cimtrak® Multiple Axis Laser Marker is also available with an internal board inverter to mark additional board sides without requiring more plant space.
The Cimtrak® Multiple Axis Laser Marker is SMEMA-compliant and comes standard with a high-speed DC Stepper Motor. Other standard features of
this machine include:
• Offered standard with a smudge-free 30-watt CO2 laser
• Non-spliced, fiberglass-reinforced transmission belts
• User-friendly Windows 7® operating system
• Full-size touchscreen HMI with keyboard
• Extruded aluminum framework for a light and strong chassis
Additional System Benefits & Options
The Cimtrak® Multiple Axis Laser Marker is programmed with additional benefits, to ensure ease of use, reliable operation, and seamless integration
into any production facility.
• Optional SCADA software for smart industry 4.0 communication
• Optional larger marker envelopes available for larger products
• Lower cost of ownership compared to ink jet and label marking
• Laser options include CO2, solid-state, hybrid, and Telecentric Green
Lasers, based on specific application need