The Alfven | 100TM design consist of a coaxial, through line, structure with 50 ohm characteristic impedance. It is designed for installation in the pre-match location of RF processes. Typical applications are found in RF plasma processing including etching, physical vapour deposition (PVD) and plasma enhanced chemical vapour deposition (PECVD). Deposition processes are particularly susceptible to arcing and other short timescale events.
Connects pre-match, in series with the power supply transmission line with standard connectors.
Detects process events through the matching unit, no need for complicated retro-fit in the match unit output.
Equipped with all the main digital communications protocols for ease of integration with existing equipment software management systems.
Only records high-resolution data around actual events, reducing the amount of data that has to be handled.
Works for continuous-wave (CW), frequency-tuning and pulsed RF processes.
* 50-ohm characteristic impedance, designed for pre-match installation
* RF voltage and current event detection with 1 µs time resolution
* Events recorded through a 5 ms window
* User configurable event classification interface
* Event record, event count and VI data provided
* Yearly, monthly, weekly, daily event data managed seamlessly using our proprietary
- Arc detection
- Real-time pulse monitoring
- Process Instabilities
- Missing RF pulses
For further details and specifications on the Alfven 100, download our datasheet