Previously, the companies Loser Chemie GmbH, Chemische Werke Tangermünde GmbH and FRESITEC GmbH were independent units within the LFFICIENCY Holding. Now they are merging to form the new Loser Chemie GmbH.
The headquarters of the company will be located at the former location of FRESITEC GmbH in Freiberg on the erstwhile SolarWorld site. The site of Chemische Werke Tangermünde GmbH will be continued as the Saxony-Anhalt branch of Loser Chemie GmbH.
As a result of this merger, the former chief technologist of Loser Chemie GmbH, Dr. Wolfram Palitzsch and the Managing Director of FRESITEC GmbH, Dr. Ingo Röver will take over the management of Loser Chemie GmbH.
The fusion makes a lot of sense and ensures that the competencies of several areas in a company are pooled. Loser Chemie GmbH will be dedicated to the following business areas in the future:
- Production of nanoparticles such as nano silver, nano copper and nanosilicon
- Production of alloys and special alloys based on silicon
- Analyzes in the ppb range by means of glow discharge mass spectrometry (GDMS)
- Further development of methods for nondestructive treatment of used solar modules
- Production, crystallization and remelting of silicon blocks and production of silicon shaped parts
- Mechanical treatment, etching and cleaning of silicon and other hard-brittle metals
- Production of specialty chemicals
- Water treatment
Dr. Wolfram Palitzsch says: „Until now, very similar technologies were used in the various companies. In order to be able to offer customers a one-stop solution, it was essential to combine these competences.“
Dr. Ingo Röver adds: „The topics of the recovery of precious raw materials have been our concern for a long time. Now our work is brought together and bundled in Freiberg at this very traditional location.“
Ulrich Loser, owner of the LFFICIENCY Holding, explains the fusion from the point of view of the group of companies and says: „We have long sought this amalgamation. Now we have summarized all topics related to raw material recovery under one roof. This makes us even more powerful as a group of companies and brings, especially if I think in the direction of mechanical engineering, additionally positive synergy effects for the other companies of the holding.“
Dr. Wolfram Palitzsch, email@example.com, Phone +49 3731 41937-45
Dr. Ingo Röver, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone +49 3731 41937-40