July 12-14, 2016
San Fransisco, CA
We deliver answers for the test challenges of tomorrow
Established in 1976, SPEA is a world leader in the field of automatic test equipment.
Product portfolio includes:
- Complete test cells for MEMS devices, combining pick&place handling, testing, contacting, and physical stimulus (for acceleromenters, gyroscoipes, pressure sensors, environmental and gas sensors, humidity sensors, silicon microphones and speakers, proximity and ToF sensors, magnetic sensors, light sensors, 6/9 DoF sensors) for single-function or COMBO MEMS
- Analog Mixed-Signal semiconductor testers, designed to drive down the cost of test of the devices of 50%, through a high-efficiency architecture
- Test Cells for Power Modules, MOS, IGBT
- Flying Probe Testers, for testing PCBs, probe cards, load boards
- In-Circuit Board Testers, offering highest productivity
SEMI Global Headquarters
673 South Milpitas Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
Copyright 2018, a2z, Inc. All rights reserved.