Telit secureWISE for Semiconductors
Telit secureWISE delivers secure, end-to-end remote tool connectivity using multiple security barriers to stop unauthorized data access. By providing a managed hub-and-spoke network, that's not reachable via the internet, the FAB is completely protected from unwanted Internet-facing attacks.
OEMs Can Save Money and Offer Value-Added Services
With the Telit secureWISE IoT Platform, OEMs can get secure, configurable end-to-end remote connectivity across private networks, providing role-based, real-time and on-demand access to equipment installed at production facilities around the globe.
- Increase tool uptime, and reduce unplanned downtime [MTBF].
- Improve maintenance scheduling [MTTR] and parts logistics.
- Remotely monitor the factory floor, and access real-time diagnostics.
- Provide real-time support, and reduce service and travel costs.
- Develop and incorporate new value-added services and applications.
FABs Can Ensure Secure Access To and Control of IP
Get real-time visibility of tools to improve tool output and reduce mean time between failures (MTBF). secureWISE gives FAB process engineers and managers secure, on-demand connectivity to tool and process data, enabling real-time visibility and collaboration to:
- Improve process management and increase equipment uptime.
- Improve MTTR cycle-time compression.
- Control access to FAB process data and production recipes to ensure complete control over data.
- All access to OEM intellectual property on the tools is strictly limited to pre-authorized users.
- All access is auditable via a standard system log feature.