Iron core linear motor module
• Current is passed through stacked silicon-steel sheets of the stator and interacts with the flat-shaped permanent magnets in the stator to produce thrust.
• The high-density solenoid design can handle horizontal payloads up to 120 kg, making it is suitable for optical inspection, printing, and dispensing of large workpieces.
•【Size reduced】The Extrusion aluminum housing with integrated linear bearings improves accuracy and stiffness, lowers noise motion, and shrinks overall size for a module that is 40% smaller than similarly rated modules.
•【Improved Heat Disappation】We improved the rotor and linear bearing design to improve heat dissipation. The rotor's new sawtooth design increases surface area, thereby reducing its average temperature by 1.5%.
•【Closed Design】The closed exterior design prevents foreign object ingression; thus, preserving the rotor's performance. When the pneumatic port has negative pressure applied, the module becomes cleanroom-rated.
• Customers can select from multi-source single- and synchronous dual-axis options.
• Our linear motor modules come standard with a linear optical scale, which can be externally fixed by customer request.
• Compared to ball screw linear modules, multi-rotor linear motor modules offer several advantages including, smaller size, and more cost-effectiveness, have lower cycle times, and higher production efficiency.。