Glass Carrier Wafers production services. Our ability to densely pack tens and hundreds of thousands of through holes in glass wafers allows us to offer price-effective carrier wafers for convenient handling and release processes.
We offer fast prototyping and production services from 1 unit.
Depending on your needs we offer alkali and alkali-free perforated re-usable glass carriers which are custom made according to your design.
A straight cross-section of the hole enables us to combine more holes than are possible with other technologies and combine large through-holes with narrow channels at the same time.
- Ultra-high precision and quality
- Various types of glass
- Small feature sizes
- High aspect ratios unachievable with alternative technologies
- A variety of glass types and major suppliers – Corning, Schott, Hoya, AGC
- Wafer size up to 200 mm x 200 mm (8”)
- Wafer thickness from 30 µm to 10 mm
- Circular, square, and other-shaped holes
- Straight hole cross-section | no taper
- Low chipping <10 μm, typ. none
- Smooth sidewalls, Ra <1 μm
- Typical min. hole size 20 µm (round)
- Positional accuracy ±3 μm
- No debris on back and front surfaces
- No sagging around holes
- Aspect ratio up to 1:100
- High throughput and yield
- Ability to work with metalized glass types (e.g. Au, Pt, Ni, Cr, Mo)
- Minimal or no post-processing is needed